Sydnee, Lizzi, Ashley, Michael

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scarred for Life!!!!

Sooo this weekend I went with my roommate to her dad's house for the Labor day weekend. It's in the redneck state of Wyoming. So this morning we went to a ligament Rendezvous (you know like where the mountain men, fur trappers, and Indians come to sell/trade their goods). It was really quite interesting. A lot of people there were dressed up like they did in the old days. There were a bunch of girls in the big pretty dresses and bonnets. Men wearing Indian outfits some dressed like mountain men. I was walking around looking at everyone dressed up thinking it was all kinda cool. I felt like I was back in the old days kinda having fun. Then all of a sudden out of nowhere I see a guy walking around wearing a loin cloth!!! It was crazy! That was one image I never wanted to see! I was thinking to myself who would walk around wearing that? That's nasty! A few minutes later I see another man wearing a loin cloth only this one was half the size of the other! It was tiny! No pants no shirt just a loin cloth! I am scarred for life! That is something I did not expect to see. The majority of the people there were just normal people who just dress up to come to this thing. So why would anybody even think "Hey I think I am going to wear my green poka-doted loin cloth today"? (No joke it was actually green poka-doted!) What do their wifes think? They are probably single. If they weren't before they wore that I am sure they are now cause I don't know anyone who thinks loin cloths are attractive (except Jane who likes Tarzan....but now Jane is insane!) It was sooo nasty!!!

1 comment: