Sydnee, Lizzi, Ashley, Michael

Friday, September 2, 2011

ADVENTURE NUMERO...ummmm...TWO!!

Alrighty, shall we continue?? Let me ponder a moment...what was our next adventure...oh! My pondering paid off! Heres a good one. Ashley, Lizzi, and Michael were hanging out one day and decided that we needed to do somethinh BIG before little mikey left to preach the Gospel in faraway lands with other good looking young men wearing stylish ties....I mustve been in Narnia because I missed the whole brainstorming "shin-dig" they were having. Anyways, they came to the decision that we must take a magical trip(and magical as we disussed last time is one step above fantistic, so this was a pretty big day!)into the wilderness where we would brave swift rivers, deadly reptiles, and treacherous porta-potties!! We then started our preperation and in no time flat were ready to depart on our journey. A journey that would seperate the jedi's from the dark side, the wizards from the muggles, and the girls fromm the women...oh,and michael...After setting up the camper and such, we prepared for some fun. Our plans were to: eat, canoe, eat, canoe, eat, play cards, eat some more, and make an epic scary movie...oh and we musn't forget to eat. So the trip was so far a success, and by success i mean that no one had been eaten by a bear or started a forest fire! After a quick trip to the terrifying potties of doom we got in our PJs and sat around the fire for some scary stories and roasted starbursts. It wasn't long before we started freaking ourselves out, and we decided to head for the safety of the camper. I, being scared of EVERYTHING screamed hysterically and in turn scared the crap out of michael who started screaming and like a gentleman, pushed me down to get through the camper door. We then huddled in the camper and scared ourselves to the point of insanity and preceeded to try an attempt at thinking happy thoughts. I tryed humming my favorite hymn, but it brought back memories of primary and i was shaking all over again! Michael insisted on sleeping on the other side of the camper so we wouldnt be scared(but he was really just too much of a baby to sleep in his little tent alone!) anywho, other than that the trip was great! We made a scary movie by the woods("by" not "in"...) and mikey was peed on by a frog...good times! So if your ever looking for a way to spice up your next camping trip, give us a call, were very entertaining. But NO SCARY STORIES!!! oh and by the by, wolverines are real...the animal, not the mutated man...
Cordially,
Sydnee.

2 comments:

  1. Fellow slam members, please add to my story! I take after my dear mother and therefore have a terrible memory. Thank goodness i remembered to put on my pants this morning... That would have made my trip to costco a little awkward.... Anyhow, SLAM away my friends and may the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best camping trip of my life!!!! I remember one of the nights we were bored so we decided to play charades. After trying to get Lizzi out of the camper for about 30 minutes (she was afraid of the mosquito's) we decided we needed a category/topic. So we were all thinking trying to come up with something. The all of a sudden Michael says "I have a good idea...but it might be kinda weird coming from me". I told him to just say it. "Disney Princesses" he said. WOW! this was coming from the man who eats princess waffles! It was great and quite entertaining to see him acting out Disney princess characters!

    Also while on this trip I went on a canoe for the very first time without tipping it!! Every time I went on a canoe before it always ended up tipping. I will never forget that the first time it didn't tip was when I was riding with Michael! (whom Lizzi blamed for tipping the canoe the day before)

    ReplyDelete