Sydnee, Lizzi, Ashley, Michael

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clutzy!

Sooo the other day when I went to Winco to go get me some amazing chocolate covered gummy bears that are soooo scrumptious.  When I got home I was trying to get out of the car and I tripped over the seat belt. Don't ask how that happens.  I totally biffed it and fell out of the car!  I was laughing sooo hard!  All my roommates and everyone were like "Are you ok?"  I was laughing so hard I couldn't answer!  After I was finally able to compose myself I started walking to the apartment and I looked down and there was blood all over knee on my pants!  I looked at my knee and it was all cut up and gushing out blood.  It didn't really hurt but it was freakin halarious!!!! I guess I can now add a seat belt to the list of things I have tripped over including dishwashers, doors, carpet, fishing line and my own toe!  I am such a Clutz!  


~Ashley~

1 comment:

  1. You are one crazy clutz, is all I have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete