Sydnee, Lizzi, Ashley, Michael

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mike's Update

So I gots a letter from the Mike-ster and he told me to post this story (written on Oct. 5, 2011): "I have to tell you about what happened today while helping the new missionaries that came in. So first off it was just pouring rain on us so we were given jackets and umbrellas. I finally got my Elder, who is 23, and we took care of stuff. We then went to go drop off his stuff at his residence and some Elders there directed us to his room. We push open the door since it wasn't closed and there, sitting in his chair, is an Elder in a makeshift loin cloth!!! He came and greeted the Elder and we just stared at him stunned! We then quickly got his stuff, all the while avoiding looking in "Laman's" direction and got out of there. We headed to his class where I would drop him off. As we got into the building we checked to see what room he was in and it was the same as his residence. I thought was weird so I double checked and found out the Elder that helped us in his residence gave us the wrong room! We hurried back and took out all of his stuff and took the poor Elder to his actual room. That was the most disturbing experience I had here in the MTC. It just goes to show that there [are] rule breakers who do stupid things everywhere you go."

Haha I think this was in response to the letter I wrote him about when I went to the rendezvous and saw men in loin cloths (see previous post).....

No comments:

Post a Comment